The Bitcoin Liquidation Watch Livestream
Watch The Livestream Now
How Does The Bitcoin Liquidation Watch Work?
Different chime sounds for buy signals and sell signals, and louder chimes sound for larger trades.
Bitcoin Liquidation Data: The significant sized liquidations go by with the other orders, then collect as the five most recent liquidations along the bottom right.
How The Bitcoin Liquidation Watch Livestream Works:
- The core chart is a stream of 10 second bar price charts as published on https://v3.aggr.trade
- The Crypto Fear and Greed Index is included,
- Funding Rates are scraped from BitMEX
- Long:Short Ratios from CoinGlass
- Multicoincharts.com chart bottom left has been removed for now
- Finally, StreamlabsOBS connects everything together and publishes youtube chat into the livestream from my Asus Gamer Laptop.
Visit YouTube to find the
current running Livestream.
We are always looking for ways to improve the stream. If you know of other Bitcoin Data that we might include in the livestream, let us know on our Discord group!